Torie Patterson, a junior at Denison University, took a leap of faith over the Corinth Canal!
1. Be proud of the decision you make, whether you choose to jump or not to jump. Make sure it is the best choice for you.
2. Step out of your comfort zone and make the jump.
3. Challenge yourself.
4. It may seem scary and it is ok to be nervous, but it will be one of the most amazing experiences of your life!
5. Appreciate the quiet and solitude at the end of your jump before you are pulled up because it is beautiful. I have never seen such an incredible view and turquoise water.
6. It is SO amazing and so much fun! Take in every moment!
7. The adrenaline high makes you feel like you can conquer the world and accomplish anything and everything.
8. Leave something behind on the bridge. Leave a negative part of your life behind you on that platform and just jump. Leave it all behind.
9. Have a support system to encourage your jump and cheer you on!
10. Take pictures and videos!!! Because this is an experience you do not want to forget.